Hopscotch Restaurant And Bar - Customers

Can we complain about customers? They do have a right to complain if they have a legitimate complaint but why do we have to be bullied and shouted at when they are in the wrong?

Take the woman who ordered scrambled eggs, freshly delivered and cooked to order. She thought they "looked" wrong and were powdered eggs. We showed her the fresh eggs but then her next complaint was they had no flavour, the chef then talked to her about how they were cooked and that we don't season food in case people are on special diets or have allergies. We offerred to cook her another meal, her choice of beans on toast for £1 to cover the cost of the wasted food. She refused. Now she is harrassing us and telling us she will take it as far as she can. We do not feel she had a legitimate complaint, especially on the day that Gordon Brown was urging us not to throw away and waste so much food. We feel our offer to cook her another dish for only £1 was a fair offer as the eggs were fresh that morning and nobody else has ever complained about them in the 18 months we have been in charge.

Is it right that somebody can upset people, the chef and the waiter she shouted at? Can phone the shop and illicit my home phone number by pretending to be a friend who had misplaced my number then phone me at home?

People at work should get protection from abusive & wrong customers.

Review about: Food.

Comments

Zasova, Zlinsky Kraj, Czech Republic #24851

P.S.Just because it works doesn't mean you will not be billed for it.

Another thing we do not have a magical button that will make you phone work while you are talking to us on it. That is why the automated service tells you to call back from a different phone USUALLY it's something you did or didn't do and your being on it doesn't help us to get you off of our phones quicker. Do you really think we want to hear you whine and complain because you have 2 dropped calls in a 12 hour period? It's radiowaves.

Just like a car radio station will wave in and out so will the phone. And yes, turning the thing off once or twice a week does work and yes, making any changes in your phone that was preprogrammed just may cause something to stop working.

And no we do not recommend you do vital business on them and no we cannot guarentee 911 will always work.READ THE CONTRACTS BEFORE YOU SIGN THEM!!!

Zasova, Zlinsky Kraj, Czech Republic #24849

I agree with you. We are employees not owners and we shouldn't have to tolerate the cursing the name calling and all that goes along with it.

I work in customer service for a major cell phone service. I am only allowed to do what I am told and capable of.

I do not believe because a consumer who had a calling plan for over a year should call in complaining because they decided to go out of the country use their phones and wonder why their bill is so high. THEY have been told it's a NATION CALLING PLAN nation being usa not canada, not mexico and definitely not Jamaica. I think they need to bone up on their geography.